5272 Aber Road
Williamsburg, OH 45176
The Hartman family were early residents of Jackson Township and built this log home in 1838. CECOS International donated the cabin to the Park District in 1993 after it was restored. This rustic cabin can be reserved for family reunions, birthday parties, or holiday dinners. A picnic shelter and barn are also available for rent.