Hosting Special Events
Hosting Public and Private Events
Clermont County Park District is happy to provide a park setting where the community can come together in the outdoors, while enjoying clean and accessible facilities.
Public Events: The special event application process (see below) applies to any gathering that seeks to engage a public audience through festivals, sporting events, recreation, clubs, meetings, races, concerts, or other gatherings that may involve collecting a fee, engaging vendor booths and selling food or alcoholic beverages. Contact us at email@example.com for questions and to talk through initial details.
Private Events: For private, personal celebrations, such as weddings, showers, family reunions or corporate parties, please visit the rentals page. Contact our administrative office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-732-2977 to check availability and make reservations.
How Do I Plan a Public Event?
- Review the Special Event Policy Guide and Fee Structure Form. Keep a copy for future reference.
- Contact the Park District at email@example.com for questions and to find an available dates for your event.
- Once you are ready to apply, go to our special event request form and select the Special Event Request form. This must be received a minimum of sixty (60) days in advance of event date.
- The final contract, with mutually agreed-upon guidelines will be signed by both a park staff member and event organizer. Additionally, a Certificate of Liability Insurance with a minimum of $1,000,000 comprehensive general liability is required.
- Payment can be made by calling or visiting the Clermont County Park administrative offices by check, money order or card. Only after payment is made and insurance submitted is the event considered to be confirmed.